After reading the stellar reviews for this company, I contacted John Apke via email on Friday, June 3rd, to describe the work I needed done, ask a few questions, & to ask for a price quote. Mr. Apke responded within two hours answering all my questions & giving me a quote. On Monday, June 6th, I scheduled for his technicians to come to my home to do their work. Mr. Apke said they would arrive on Wednesday, June 8th, between 10:00-noon, if this would be convenient for me. It was. Shortly after 10 a.m. there was a knock on my door. Two very nice & professional technicians, Coco & Marshall, introduced themselves & asked me to show them the rooms with the carpeting I needed cleaned. After I did this, they immediately went to work & never stopped until they were finished with the job which was an hour & a half later. Coco actually went over the traffic area in the living room three times before she was satisfied that it was clean enough! She patiently answered my questions about the amount of time it would take for the carpeting to dry, how I should care for it afterward, etc. The carpeting looks beautiful! I couldn’t be more pleased & I would not hesitate to use this company again in the future or to recommend them to my friends & neighbors.
- Benefits of Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Cincinnati, OH
- What Is the Typical Cost of Water Damage Restoration in Cincinnati, OH
- Health issues associated with sewage exposure in Cincinnati, OH
- Learn how to stop basement leaks and dry a wet basement for good in Cincinnati, OH
- The Dos and Don’ts of Waterproofing Basement Walls in Cincinnati, OH